Financial Statement Preparation
We facilitate businesses to rise above the difficulty of Preparation of Financial Statements
A Financial Statement is a formal record of the financial activities of an individual business, partnership, or corporate entity where financial information is presented in a structured manner and in an easy to understand format. Our qualified professionals prepare Financial Statements for various purposes on behalf of a business entity.
Why Requires a Financial Statement
The financial statement or financial report is a mirror of the financial activities of any business reflecting information on financial status of a company’s assets, liabilities and ownership equity, statement of revenue and expense, profit and loss at a given point of time. The objective of financial statements is to provide information about the financial position, performance and changes in financial position of an enterprise that is useful to a wide range of users in their decision making process.
How you benefit from Financial Statements:
- Owners and managers require financial statements to identify the cash flow trend and projections to make important business decisions for effective control of their businesses.
- Financial analysis is performed on these statements to provide management with a more detailed understanding of the figures. These statements are also used as part of management’s annual report to the stakeholders.
- Employees also need these reports in making Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA) with the management, in the case of labor unions or for individuals in discussing their compensation, promotion and rankings.
- Prospective investors make use of financial statements to assess the viability of investing in a business. Financial analyses are often used by investors and are prepared by professionals (financial analysts), thus providing them with the basis for making investment decisions.
We Are International
Our client teams are structured for effectiveness and efficiency. Every contact partner is responsible for the success of the initiatives conducted on behalf of every client. Whatever is needed to succeed – expertise, tools, resources – this partner is able to immediately access through thousands of specialized BDO professionals in Canada’s largest cities, smallest communities, and over 100 countries worldwide.
Corporate Financial Services
As Canada’s leading financial advisory firm focused on the mid-market, we help entrepreneurs and their management teams effectively assess, develop and manage strategic initiatives – through every part of their business’ life cycles, no matter wherever they operate their business. Our financial advisory services encompass:
- Corporate finance
- Business interruption and insurance claims
- Litigation support
- Investigative and forensic accounting
- Strategic and business advisory services
Personal Financial Services
We focus on the following 6-step Financial Planning Services to ensure steady growth of your business:
- Data Collection- With your help, we gather information about you, your finances, your interests, attitudes and goals.
- Identifying Opportunities- Once we know about your personal situation, challenges and opportunities to achieving your goals become clear.
- In-Depth Analysis- Using all the information you provide, we analyze your cash flow, your level of protection against risk, your income taxes, your savings and investments, your retirement plans. And your estate plans. We listen to your concerns and attitudes and include them as we develop your personal financial plan.
- Recommendations- We make specific recommendations and provide a step-by-step plan to help you make the most of your money.
- 5. Implementation- For your financial plan to be effective, we guide you throughout the process, so that you can put your plans into action!
- 6. Regular Review- With the ever changing personal situations, economic environments and revisions of tax laws, your personal financial plan must also be reviewed regularly to ensure your financial condition keeps steady with these changes.